Shilo Inn Convention Center
Idaho Falls, ID
No Host Bar & Social in Foyer 5pm
Doors open at 5:15pm
Raffles and Silent Auction begins at 5:15pm
Banquet Begins at 6:45
Live Auction at 8pm
Banquet and Raffle Ticket Packages
Banquet tickets $40
A fabulous dinner is planned on Saturday evening. A cocktail hour precedes the dinner. Events planned during the banquet include three special raffles, silent auction, and a live auction.
Tickets and Packages can be purchased before the Expo by calling
Jimmy’s All Seasons Angler
Live Auction Items
2019 Live Auction Items
Exciting new addition this year: Sage X fly rod raffle. There are five items in the live auction that are designated as “ROD” items. The purchasers of these five items will be entered into a drawing to be completed at the end of the Live Auction for a top end Sage X fly rod. Purchase a “ROD” item and you have a 1-in-5 chance of winning a $900 fly rod!
If you have any questions on any live auction details please contact the Live Auction coordinator, Dave Pace, at 208-360-5657.
• Pike fishing on Reindeer Lake in Saskatchewan, Canada, at the Trout Camp Lodge. Join the Snake River Cutthroats on a group trip to Canada. Fully inclusive trip for ONE person includes FIVE full days guided fishing, food, and lodging. Gratuities and travel to and from the lodge is NOT included. Additional spots are available for $2,250 per person if you have a friend you want to fish with.
• Smallmouth Bass fishing on CJ Strike Reservoir in southwestern Idaho with Hammett Valley Fishing Adventures. Enjoy a trip chasing trophy smallmouth with local expert, Tim Parrish, aboard his 21ft Ranger Bass boat. TWO days are available. The purchaser may choose to take both days for the bid price for each day or just one day. If the first bidder opts for a single day, the second day will be auctioned separately. Trip is for TWO fly or spin anglers.
• Trout fishing on Oregon’s McKenzie River with Helfrich River Outfitters based out of the Eugene Oregon area. This is a TWO day trip for TWO people. Enjoy some of Oregon’s best blue ribbon fishing in the iconic drift boats that were born on this river in the capable hands of local experts.
• Trout fishing in the West Yellowstone area with Big Sky Anglers. The winning bidder can choose from a float trip on either the Henry’s Fork or Madison River or a Walk-n-Wade trip in Yellowstone Park. The trip is for TWO anglers for ONE day.
• Trout fishing on the Henry’s Fork River with 4th generation family-operated Three Rivers Ranch. Enjoy two days, of the superb fishing that the Henry’s Fork offers under the excellent direction of their expert guides. One day of the trip has been personally donated by guide Carlos Chavez. After a long enjoyable day of fishing join them at their wonderful lodge on the Warm River for a nice dinner. Trip is for TWO days for TWO people and includes dinner for two.
• Trout fishing on the Henry’s Fork River with the Henry’s Fork Angler’s notoriously expert guide, Todd Lanning. Sit back and absorb a lifetime of knowledge as Todd graciously shares his expert knowledge on chasing feisty Rainbows on the beautiful Henry’s Fork. Trip is for TWO people. To top off your day the package also includes dinner for two at the luxurious Henry’s Fork Lodge.
• Trout fishing on the South Fork of the Snake River with expert local guide, Lee Moore, with the South Fork Lodge. This is a TWO day trip for TWO people and also includes one night’s stay in the stylish and comfortable Lodge and a delicious dinner for two to boot. Treat yourself to some luxury and some fantastic fishing.
• Local 4 Hosts trip. This winning bidder of this trip will get the pleasure of being hosted on FOUR different trips by some local legends. The hosts this year are:
o Jimmy Gabettas – Float fishing for smallmouth bass on the Snake River
o Chris Hunt – Walk-n-Wade fishing in Idaho’s backcountry
o Tim Woodard – Float fishing on the South Fork of the Snake River
• “Creepy Crawly Beetle” by Bill Blackstone. Bill is nationally recognized as one of the best realistic fly tiers around. The beetle we are featuring this year is proudly displayed under a glass cover to show off all sides of this beautiful creation, but also to keep it from crawling off! This item is also a ROD item, which entitles the purchaser to a 1-in-5 chance of winning a Sage X fly rod valued at over $900.
• “The Guide” fly plate by Bob Jacklin. This 14” x 16” walnut framed fly plate includes two of Bob’s flies, the Salmon Fly Dry and the Salmon Fly Nymph. The flies adorn a print of Bob guiding a youngster on the Madison River, illustrating Bob’s belief in the importance a good fishing guide plays as instructor, confidant and companion. This item is also a ROD item, which entitles the purchaser to a 1-in-5 chance of winning a Sage X fly rod valued at over $900.
• “Spring Cutthroat” print by Ennis Montana’s very own Bern Sundell. This large 34” x 24” exquisitely framed close-up portrait of a beautiful cutthroat trout head shouldn’t be missed.
• “Snake River Sunset” metal print by local photographer extraordinaire, Leland Howard. The photo depicts a beautiful fall scene familiar to all who fish our local treasure. This impressive piece of art measures 60” wide by 37” tall and is printed on metal, which accurately depicts the vibrant colors of a place we all know and love.
• Original oil painting of a beautiful Cutthroat Trout by Bill Fenstermaker of Grand Junction, Colorado. The painting measures 16” x 20” and is nicely framed. This beautiful original cuttie would greatly enhance any fisherman’s home.
• “Tranquility” Giclee print of a beautiful Rainbow Trout by Travis Sylvester of the Salt Lake City area. The print measures 28” x 17” and is nicely framed. Travis’s art adorns the walls of many local lodges. This item is also a ROD item, which entitles the purchaser to a 1-in-5 chance of winning a Sage X fly rod valued at over $900.
• Cutthroat Trout Print by Michael Wilcox. This print of a large cutthroat trout in the water next to a fly rod on the beach is a beautiful scene we all remember, though a fish of this size may be more of a wish than a memory. The print measures 25” wide by 15” tall and is double matted and beautifully framed.
• Atlantic Salmon Flies by Marvin Nolte. Marvin is nationally known for his talent at creating Atlantic Salmon Fly works of art. This year we are featuring two of his exquisite creations: a “Green Highlander” and a “Mar Lodge”. Each fly will be sold separately with the winning bidder getting first choice.
• Catskill quill wing 4-fly display by Steven Fernandez. Steven is a true artist with the bobbin and his fine work shows the great attention to detail that was recognized by the prestigious Buszek Fly Tying Award in 2012. Don’t miss the opportunity to add this beautiful plate to your collection.
• “Sutherland” Classic Atlantic Salmon Fly photograph. This beautiful 11” x 14” close-up matted photo shows the beauty and detail of these flies well. This fly was tied by our local legend and Buszek winner, Bruce Staples, and photographed by the talented Scott Moss. This item is also a ROD item, which entitles the purchaser to a 1-in-5 chance of winning a Sage X fly rod valued at over $900.
• Collector’s bamboo fly rod by local legend, Ralph Moon. This rod features a very spiral blank design. It is a 7 ft 6 wt with a down locking reel seat over burl wood and a quality full wells cork grip. The rod was made by Ralph himself, originally purchased by Ed Thomas who donated it to the Snake River Cutthroats to share with another collector. Ralph was a very talented rod maker and teacher sharing his knowledge with many people over his life.
• Modern fishing bamboo fly rod by local craftsman John Rivera of The Fly Rod Company. The rod is a 2 piece, 8 ft rod with both a 5wt and 6wt tip – basically two rods in one. The bamboo has been flamed, giving it a rich color, and features silver reel hardware and black nickel snake guides. This isn’t your grandpa’s bamboo stick, it is a modern rod design capable of casting big flies in windy conditions and landing big fish.
• Spey Fishing Extravaganza. This package includes a Burkheimer Classic build 8134-4 spey rod matched with an Abel Sealed Drag 9/10 reel in high gloss black, loaded with Gaelforce running line matched with their Equalizer multitip head system, and a 2 leader pack, all packaged in a nice Clear Creek rod/reel case. To help you figure out how to use all this gear the package also includes RIO’s Modern Spey Casting DVD, Simon Gawesworth’s authoritative book, “Spey Casting,” and a two hour casting lesson with Master Certified casting instructor Lee Davison.
• Pontoon Boat / Trip package. This package includes Dave Scadden’s new Detonator Lo Pro X pontoon boat. The boat is 9 ft long with a 1000 lb capacity, but only weighs 26 lbs so you can carry it with ease. To try out your new boat the package also includes one evening and one full day unguided fishing on Island Park’s private Sheridan Reservoir as well as a one night stay in a plush cabin at the Eagle Ridge Ranch who manages Sheridan Reservoir.
• Ultimate Fishing Package. This package includes everything you need to get started in fly fishing, including a pair of Simms Headwater Pro Waders and Simms Headwaters Boa Boots, a Loop Incite 3 piece, 9 ft 5 wt rod combined with their Xact reel and line, a backpack/chest pack combo, and a box full of flies sure to land some fish. The waders and boots can be sized at Jimmy’s All Season’s Angler to ensure a proper fit.
• Driftboat Accessory Upgrade Package. This package includes everything you need to dress up your drift boat for fishing in style, including a 50 qt Yeti cooler, a custom handmade wooden boat net from Snake River Nets, and a waterproof Patagonia Stormfront Great Divider boat bag.
• ClackaCraft Driftboat, 2019 16 ft Eddy. Package includes everything you need to get out on the water:the boat, deluxe painted trailer, Cataract oars, foot release anchor system, front, rower, and rear storage. An excellent opportunity to upgrade your old clunker to a sleek new Clacka.
• Custom metal fireplace ring made locally by Eagle Rock Fabrication. This 3 ft diameter ring features an elaborate fly fishing scene cut into the side. It will spruce up your backyard and will create the perfect setting for sharing tales of your latest fishing adventures.
• Wine and appetizer gift basket. The basket includes a selection of quality local Idaho wines and appetizers to round out a nice evening or two. This item is also a ROD item, which entitles the purchaser to a 1-in-5 chance of winning a Sage X fly rod valued at over $900.